Best Online Casinos With Free Bonus
|Jackpot City Casino||-$||100%||1600$||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Slots Heaven Casino||-$||200%||100$||Playtech||Review||Visit|
|Slots Million Casino||-$||100%||100$||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Casino Lucky Nugget||-$||100%||1000$||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
Best Casino Canada Guide
The online gambling world is ever-changing and here on our site we provide all the up to date information for licensed and regulated Canada casino sites along with top bonuses for new and existing players. We alert you to new gambling operators as well as new games. Everything you need to know can be found within our pages.
Changing Gambling Laws in Canada
Playing at a regulated Canada casino is a must and the gambling laws aren't always very clear. Four provinces have their own online sites, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, and British Columbia. These regulated establishments are only open to residents in the province. For BC residents there's PlayNow which is also open to residents in Manitoba. In Quebec, it's Espace Jeux, and Ontario has PlayOLG.
In April 2019 the Ontario government revealed their plans to end their online gambling monopoly and make it legal to bet on single sports events. They stated that they want to establish a more competitive market and for both online gambling and sports betting. Currently, only wagering on multiple events and parlays are allowed via Pro-Line, and the only online casino is PlayOLG. If the changes are allowed it will mean that other operators will be allowed to apply for a casino license.
Canadian vs Offshore Regulated Casinos
There are only four provinces that have their own regulated online gambling, and this is why a lot of new players look to offshore casinos. It is completely legal to play at offshore sites and there is so much choice available. Regulated offshore casinos offer bigger bonuses, have larger jackpots due to player numbers, and often offer a larger game suite because they use a lot more software providers. Unless you live in one of the four provinces you can't play at one of the provincially run sites and this is what makes the offshore website so enticing.
Best Online Casino Bonuses to win Real Money
Whether you are a new player or an existing play, there are regulated Canada casino bonuses that you can use to help you win real money. The most popular of these is the no deposit and although often reserved as a signup or welcome offer, there are some codes available to existing customers too.
- No Deposit: The no deposit bonus is a 100% risk-free offer that is used as a marketing incentive used by Canada casinos to encourage new signups and get potential players to try out what they have to offer. There is no deposit required and all you have to do is complete the registration form to receive free cash, slot spins, or a time bonus. Free cash usually ranges from $10 to $50 letting players try out one or more of the real money games for free. Real money can be won too once the wagering requirements are met. With free spins, players receive a number of spins on one or more of the most popular slot machines. The free time/play offer provides a large credit balance and an hour in which to play and win as much as possible. Both slots and table games can be played. All of these no deposit bonus types come with terms and conditions and the chance to win real money risk-free.
- Deposit: This Canada casino welcome offer requires players to fund their account to receive a percentage match. This sees their deposit being matched by a percentage usually 100% or 200% up to a fixed amount. The wagering requirements are lower than the no deposit bonus and as an existing player this type of offer is called a reload and will boost your bankroll every time you fund your account.
Games with the Lowest House Edge
To get the most out of your Canada casino promo offer at any regulated gambling site, it's good to know which games to play. Below is the list of games that have the lowest house edge, so you have more chance of winning.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: The house edge on this game is usually around 5% and when playing online you won't need to perfect your poker face. This game also has a jackpot bet feature for even bigger wins.
- Pai Gow Poker: This mix between dominos and poker has a house edge of 2.5% and is great fun. Players can form 2 winnings hands out of their seven cards.
- European Roulette: This is the single zero version and the house edge is 2.5%.
- Video Slots: The house edge for slots can vary from 2% up to 10% so it is advisable to choose games that have a 95% RTP or higher and ones with lots of bonus features such as free spins and bonus rounds as these help you win more.
- Video Poker: This game has the lowest house edge at around 0.5% and with the right strategy you can put the odds in your favor. Play titles like Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild but remember to check the RTP percentage as well for the best odds.
- Three Card Poker: This card game has a house edge of 1.5%.
- Baccarat: The house edge is 1.5% and a basic strategy can be used to help increase your chances of winning.
- Craps: This is a popular dice game with a house edge from 1.4% up to 5%. To get the lowest house edge use the don't pass/don't come bets.
- Single Deck Blackjack: This blackjack variant has a house edge of 1.5% and you can use a basic strategy to put the odds in your favor.
Sports Betting vs Casino Playing
Many regulated sports betting sites offer Canada casino games too, but the choices will be limited. There really is no definitive answer on which is better sports betting or casino playing. Sports fans that enjoy wagering will enjoy side games, but their significant wagers will be on sports. Canadian sports bettors can only wager on multiple events and parlays and this is why offshore sites are often a popular choice. Online casinos that accept Canadian players and have sportsbooks included are also popular.
Canada casino bonuses offer much more too, and players will find a lot more attractive offers when compared with regulated sports betting sites.
To find the best regulated Canada casino be sure to check our recommended lists and read our extensive reviews.