Best Online Casinos With Free Bonus
|Jackpot City Casino||$-||100%||$1600||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Casino High Country||$20||400%||$3000||RealTime Gaming||Review||Visit|
|Casino Lucky Hippo||$20||400%||$3000||RealTime Gaming||Review||Visit|
|Casino Gaming Club||$-||100%||$800||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Slots Million Casino||$-||100%||$100||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Casino Lucky Nugget||$-||100%||$1000||Microgaming||Review||Visit|
|Bet247 Casino||$-||100%||$200||Pragmatic Play||Review||Visit|
Best Casino Canada Guide
The online gambling world is ever-changing and here, on our site, we provide all the up to date information for licensed and regulated Canada casino sites along with top bonuses for new and existing players. We alert you to new regulated gambling operators as well as new games that might interest you. Everything you need to know can be found within our pages.
Changing Gambling Laws in Canada
Playing at a regulated Canadian casino is a must, especially when real money is on the line; unfortunately, gambling laws are not always very clear to many players and that can certainly become an issue if not properly addressed. Four provinces have their own regulated online sites, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, and British Columbia. These regulated establishments are only open to residents in the specific province where they happen to be. For BC residents there's PlayNow which is also open to residents in Manitoba. In Quebec, it's Espace Jeux, and Ontario has PlayOLG.
In April 2019 the Ontario government revealed their plans to end their regulated online gambling monopoly and make it legal to bet on single sports events. They stated that they want to establish a more competitive and regulated market and for both online gambling and sports betting. Currently, only wagering on multiple events and parlays are allowed via Pro-Line, and the only online casino is PlayOLG. If these changes are allowed, it will mean that other operators will be allowed to apply for a regulated casino license.
Canada vs Offshore Regulated Casinos
As mentioned above, there are only four provinces that have their own regulated online gambling establishments, and this is why a lot of new players from Canada look to offshore casinos to play their favourite casino games such as slots, roulette, and others. It is completely legal for you to play at regulated offshore sites and it makes a lot of sense to do so considering the fact that the choices that are available to players from Canada are seemingly endless in this respect. Regulated offshore casinos offer bigger bonuses, have larger jackpots due to player numbers, and often offer a larger game suite because they use a lot more software providers than the ones you might be used to playing only at sites based in Canada. Perhaps the most important thing to take into account is that unless players live in one of the four provinces, they can't play at one of the regulated and provincially run sites and this is something that makes offshore online casinos even more enticing.
Trustworthy Options for Players
Perhaps one of the things that keeps a lot of players from trying out regulated offshore casinos is the feeling that they might not be as trustworthy as options in Canada, but this is far from the case. The online gambling industry has come a long way since its early days and part of that has to do with gambling operators going out of their way to make sure that their casinos are properly regulated. There are plenty of regulated online casinos that hold a license from highly-reputable gambling authorities such as the UK Gambling Commission, ensuring that players from Canada can fully trust them.
Of course, it should go without saying that you should make sure that an online site you are thinking of joining is regulated and has a license even before you create an account. Usually, you can find the licensing information at regulated sites at the footer of their main page. If you cannot find this information anywhere at all on the site, move on to another regulated option for players in Canada.
Best Available Sites to Canadians
The iGaming industry in Canada is quickly developing and progressing, but it is still one of the youngest and thus very limited. Though Canadians only from 4 provinces can join online casinos, the choices that they have at this time are solid, which you can explore at https://www.online-casinos.ca/.
Yukon Gold Casino is an online gambling platform that operates under a license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. That means that it adheres to its strict rules and regulations in all matters, including quality and fairness of games, payout times, and of course, security measures.
Zodiac Casino is one of the world's leading Microgaming gambling sites with around 550 titles for you to enjoy, ranging from slots to live dealer games. This site is in the ownership of Casino Rewards Group which is a prolific company in the iGaming world with years of experience at the highest level, as is obvious by this site's interface and features.
PlayOJO, although a relatively new addition to the world of online gambling, has developed a reputation as the go-to betting platform for Canadians. This website, with a game lobby of 3,000+ titles and 80 free spins on deposit, operates under a license issued by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
LeoVegas Casino is an online betting site that values the quality of your gaming experience above unnecessary features and designs. This AGCO licensed online casino offers you access to upwards of 2,500 games from various providers like NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Play'n Go.
Casumo Casino is an exciting new addition to the Canadian iGaming market, though it is only licensed to operate in Ontario as it stands right now. Casumo boasts a sleek interface that is easy to navigate, top-tier payment methods like Visa and Interac, and an impressive game lobby with 5,000+ titles.
How to Open an Online Casino Account
The first step is to pick a platform that suits your style. However, despite your personal preferences, several crucial factors must get included in your preliminary survey for a prospective platform. Look for licensed operators accepting multiple popular payment providers, offering fast payout speeds, a diverse game lobby, and a competent customer support team. The promotional section also deserves a detailed inspection. Try to identify an online casino with a large welcome bonus that will allow you to start with extra funds. For example, Jet Casino gives 150% match bonus to Canadian players, making it a good package to start a gaming adventure. Once you have pinpointed the best choice, it's time to become a full member by registering an account. The procedure is nearly identical on all platforms, focusing on a multi-page sign-up form. Find the 'Join' or 'Sign Up' button in the header to initiate the process. Enter your full name, date of birth, residential address, and the digits of your phone number in the designated fields. To complete the registration, tailor an authentic username and password and use the new login credentials to gain full access to the new gaming hub. You can make the initial deposit and snag a welcome bonus for more fun in the lobby.
Best Online Casino Bonuses to win Real Money
Whether you are a new player or an existing player at a regulated casino that accepts players from Canada, you have to be aware of the various different types of bonuses that you can use to help you win real money. The most popular promotions that regulated sites offer are no deposit bonuses and although these are often reserved as a signup or welcome offer, there are some codes available to existing customers as well.
- No Deposit Bonuses: No deposit bonuses are 100% risk-free promos that are used as a marketing incentive by regulated Canadian casinos to encourage new signups and get potential players to try out what they have to offer. As the name of such bonuses clearly states, no deposit is required at regulated sites. Usually, the only thing that players from Canada have to do at regulated sites for this promo is to complete the registration form to create a new account and receive free cash, slot spins, or a time bonus depending on the bonus in question. Free cash usually ranges from $10 to $50 letting players try out one or more of the real money games for free, although this amount of cash can be considerably higher at some regulated sites. Real money can be won too once the wagering requirements of a promotion are met. With free spins, players receive a number of spins on one or more of the most popular slot machines at the casino. The free time/play offer provides a large credit balance and an hour in which to play at regulated casinos and win as much as possible. Both slots and table games can be played. All of these no deposit bonus types come with terms and conditions at regulated sites and the chance to win real money risk-free as long as players follow the rules to the letter.
- Deposit Bonus: This Canadian casino welcome offer requires new players at regulated sites to fund their account to receive a percentage match. This sees their deposit being matched by a percentage which is usually 100% up to a fixed amount, essentially providing Canadian players with a bigger bankroll to play with right off the bat at regulated sites! The wagering requirements are lower than the no deposit bonus and, as an existing player, this type of offer is called a reload bonus and will boost your bankroll every time you fund your account; make sure that you understand on what days of the week or month reload bonuses apply to take full advantage of them at regulated casinos.
Games with the Lowest House Edge
To get the most out of your Canadian casino promo offer at any regulated gambling site, it's good to know which games are the best for you to play. Below is the list of games that have the lowest house edge and will provide players from Canada with a better chance of winning.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: The house edge on this game is usually around 5% and, when playing at regulated online casinos, you won't need to use the perfect poker face! This game also has a jackpot bet feature for even bigger wins.
- Pai Gow Poker: This mix between dominos and poker has a house edge of 2.5% and is great fun. Players can form 2 winnings hands out of their seven cards to go for big wins at regulated Canadian casinos.
- European Roulette: This is the single zero version and the house edge is 2.5% which is much better than the American version so choose wisely.
- Video Slots: The house edge for slots at regulated sites can vary from 2% up to 10% so it is advisable to choose games that have a 95% RTP or higher and ones with lots of bonus features such as free spins and bonus rounds as these help you win more.
- Video Poker: This game has the lowest house edge at around 0.5% and with the right strategy you can put the odds in your favour. Play titles like Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild but remember to check the RTP percentage as well for the best odds.
- Three Card Poker: This card game has a house edge of just 1.5%, making it a good choice for players from Canada at regulated casinos.
- Baccarat: The house edge is 1.5% and a basic strategy can be used to help increase your chances of winning.
- Craps: This is a popular dice game with a house edge from 1.4% up to 5%. To get the lowest house edge use the don't pass/don't come bets.
- Blackjack: Blackjack is tremendously popular with Canadian players who want to win as much as possible at regulated casinos since it has a house edge as low as 0.5% and you can use a basic strategy to put the odds in your favour even more according to top players!
Real Money Mobile Gambling in Canada
Seeing as most of us use our smartphones to access all kinds of information, it’s no wonder that mobile gambling in Canada is at its peak. The thing is, mobile gambling changes nothing. You literally get the same virtual experience but on a smaller screen. For example, Lucky Days is an impressive Canada gaming site that has mirrored its original website’s features on mobile devices.
You’ll find that most CA online casinos are now optimized for mobile use, making it easy for their players to play their favorite games anywhere and anytime. Mobile-optimized casinos also prioritize security by using encryption technology to protect their players’ sensitive information.
The game selection of mobile casinos is huge - you can find the most popular categories, such as slots, table games, live dealer games, as well as specialty games like bingo, scratch cards, and keno. As for deposit and withdrawal methods, you can rest assured you’ll find quick, secure, and convenient options for managing your funds.
The beauty of mobile gambling is that you can also choose if you want to bet with your own money or play for free. If you’re a first-time gambler, you can casually spin the reel for free while riding the bus or simply passing the time, all with one goal in mind - to test your game strategy for better gambling success down the road.
Leading Mobile Gaming Software Providers
The secret behind the success of mobile casinos is the industry leaders who have made an impact by developing such high-quality, mobile-optimized games. So, whenever we see a casino that partnered up with some of these providers, we can trust we’ll get everything from fair play and quality to versatility and innovation.
One such example is Microgaming, which has a strong presence in the Canadian gambling market. Some of the most popular Microgaming-developed slots you can play on your mobile phone include Mega Moolah, Break da Bank Again, or Immortal Romance.
NetEnt has also made sure its mobile games come with exceptional graphics, which you can see for yourself when playing some of the following games: Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Bloodsuckers, or Dead or Alive.
And last but not least, we have Besoft, which is known for its 3D slots. Some of these that have the highest RTP and you can play on mobile include Once Upon a Time, Aztec Treasures, Barbary Coast, and Gladiator.
Sports Betting Sites
Many regulated sports betting sites offer Canadian casino games too, but the choices will be limited. There really is no definitive answer as to which is better between sports betting or casino playing; many will agree that it is merely a matter of preference. Canadian sports fans that enjoy wagering will enjoy side games, but their significant wagers will be on regulated sports. Canadian sports bettors can only wager on multiple events and parlays and this is why offshore sites are often a popular choice. Online casinos that accept Canadian players and have sportsbooks included are also popular.
Canadian casino bonuses offer much more too, and players will find a lot more attractive offers when compared with regulated sports betting sites. We frequently recommend great sites to new players such as LeoVegas Casino, Betway Casino and Quatro Casino.
To find the best regulated Canadian casino be sure to check our recommended lists and read our extensive reviews.